During pregnancy, your body has a vital role for the next nine months. So when you are preparing to have an infant shortly, take some precautious actions now to prepare your body for a healthy baby. Although the process of getting pregnant may seem to be easy, things might become a bit difficult in the case you are having any issues with ovulation period, fertility, and age. Trying to get pregnant may be overwhelming at that time; you may think that nothing is in your hands. But there are many elements that you can influence. When you are trying to get pregnant, prepare your body to be fit for the process. Minimum of 3 months before you try, ensure a few things before.
BALANCE YOUR BMI
- It will be harder to get pregnant when you’re obese or skinny. Your body mass might affect your ovaries while releasing an egg or in ovulation each month.
- Being overweight also can cause you additional possibilities to have health issues while you are pregnant, like diabetes during pregnancy, a kind of high blood pressure.
- So either gain weight or lose weight according to your BMI before trying to get pregnant.
- Stay healthy by regular exercise and dieting.
- Losing weight doesn’t mean that you have to reduce half of your weight. Losing a few kg might also help you.
- It is necessary to start consuming antepartum vitamins before you get conceived. Because you may not know that you are pregnant until your period gets skipped.
- After that, your baby starts growing. If you wait till then to consume sufficient vitamins, you may skip out on vital safety.
- When trying to get pregnant take a minimum of 400 mg of folic acid on daily basis for at least three months.
- Folic acid helps to prevent birth defects in the brain and spinal cord of your baby.
- Even though vitamin supplements are important consult your doctor before taking them.
CONSIDER REGARDING CHEMICALS
- Nowadays we are living along with pesticides, fertilizers, radiation, etc. we cannot avoid them but reduce the possibility of contact.
- Because the chemicals may affect your pregnancy. You can avoid pesticides by thoroughly washing the fruits and vegetables that you are consuming with NaCl water.
- Discuss with your doctor regarding your living and working environment while taking treatment for pregnancy or for unwanted pregnancy.
- Start to do the workout on daily basis to make your body get ready for becoming pregnant and for delivery also.
- Research has found that moderate workouts like walking daily will help you to get pregnant within a short period.
- But some heavy workouts won’t help you for conception. Sometime it may affect your fertility.
- Consult your doctor if you are doing an intense workout and not getting pregnant.
MENTAL PREPARATION FOR PREGNANCY
- To get pregnant mental health is equally important as physical fitness.
- Before getting your physic ready for pregnancy prepare your mind also. Because the mind is the main control of body health.
- Prepare your mind first then automatically your body will respond to it.
- Because in this busy will everyone is depressed with high-stress levels. As your stress may influence your fertility try to reduce your stress level first.
QUIT BAD HABITS
- Smoking can cause many health issues that will affect your fertility also.
- Also, stop drinking alcohol if you are consuming it. Reduce caffeine intake.
If you are having any other doubts or undergoing any other issues consult a gynecologist as soon as possible.
How much time is required for you to prepare your body for pregnancy?
If you`re considering getting pregnant, begin focusing on your fitness a minimum of three months earlier than you begin trying to get pregnant. If you are having any health issues that may affect your pregnancy, after that you may be supposed to wait for a long time to cure those issues. So prepare your body earlier before trying to get pregnant.
How to detox my body before pregnancy?
Consume natural food, milk products, and meats on a rotational basis. When you eat any vegetables and fruits, wash and peel the skin before eating. Avoid consuming fast food items.
Which drink is good to get pregnant?
Drinking plenty of water is the only drink you should take throughout pregnancy. You should drink 2- 3 liters of water per day before pregnancy, but once you get pregnant have to take an extra half-liter of water in addition daily. Drinking a lot of water helps your body to purify your blood.
Which fruit is best for fertility?
Berries are a very good fruit to increase your fertility. Especially for fertility antioxidants are very important, so consume fruits like blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries which are rich in both folate and zinc. It will help to make you and your partner more fertile.
What should I consume to have a healthy infant?
If you like to labor a healthy baby, schedule your feasts that contain healthy nutrition. Fruits like oranges, mangoes, and bananas, must exist in your meals. There are numerous different seasonal fruits, and you have to consume them if you like to have a healthy baby.