Pedometer Android – Step By Step To Better Health
A pedometer for Android can help you improve your fitness and health. att mobile transfer We present apps that are suitable for this here.
The saying “every step counts” is not so untrue. A pedometer for Android will help you keep track of your daily number of steps. So if you want to move more or integrate more efforts into your everyday life, an app like this can help you. This article will take a closer look at pre-installed and free apps.
What Are The Benefits Of Health Apps
Ten thousand steps a day is the current minimum recommendation from the World Health Organization (WHO). Going for walks and covering distances on foot can help to integrate small sporting units into everyday life and, at the same time, promote health.
With a step counter or pedometer, you get an overview of your movement units and can set new and better goals. You have a wide range of free apps that you can use for this, and here we present three of the most popular apps.
Google Fit – Pedometer For Android With Cloud Sync
Google Fit app is an ideal app for all Android users. The app is accurate and also has a low-power mode. You can also enter personal data such as age, gender, height, and weight.
The app can calculate calorie consumption based on the distance covered. The app includes many other functions, such as a heart rate monitor and sleep monitoring.
Stepsapp – Simple Pedometer For Android
If you want something simple and uncomplicated, then Steps A pp is the right choice. Pedometer for Android collects your data, and you can set your daily goal when you open the app.
Your steps, the distance covered, and the calorie consumption is displayed. You can unlock additional features with in-app purchases.
Pedometer – Comprehensive Pedometer For Android Devices
Another app is “Pedometer – Step Counter .” The app is very extensive and has many additional options. In the first step, the app asks for your data to be able to evaluate precise data such as calorie consumption.
To motivate you, even more, you can achieve various so-called “badges” (awards) as you progress. Setting goals will also help you keep a better eye on your health.
Accidentally install the wrong app, or you don’t like it? Then we’ll show you how to uninstall an app!
Pedometer For Android On Huawei
Many pedometers for Android come pre-installed, just like Huawei devices. With Huawei Health, you can keep track of your steps. In many cases, however, this app is not yet activated. Follow these steps to turn on the pedometer for Android on Huawei phones.
- If you haven’t installed the app yet, download and install it for free from the Play Store.
- Open the app and go to “Users” > “Settings” > “Notification Management”.
- In the submenu, you can set the item “Push notification for real-time step count” to “Active.”
If you can’t see the steps on your screen, in the status bar, or on the lock screen, you can still adjust the settings :
- Open the “Settings.”
- Go to “Home Screen & Wallpaper.”
- Activate the item “Show step count.”
S Health – Preloaded Pedometers for Android Samsung
You can use the S Health app as a pedometer for Android and Samsung devices. In many cases, the pedometer for Android is pre-installed, and you can set up the app yourself. That’s how it works:
- Open the app, then tap Steps. Here you can set a daily goal. You can find more options for this via the “three-dot menu” and then in “Set goal.”
- You can change the number of steps by moving it back and forth or entering a specific value.
- In the “Training” section, you will find an overview of your performance for the day, and you can also check the route length and calorie consumption.
- Under “Trends,” you can find the distance covered and the steps taken over the past days, weeks, and months. This overview will help you to check your progress and success.
The pedometers for Android devices give you a good overview of your daily movement units and can help to improve your health and fitness. att mobile Whether you download a free app from the App Store or use one of the pre-installed ones doesn’t matter. If you still have questions, let us know in the comments.